1. What is the difference between a system ticket and a collector ticket, and which tickets are available from the Knock Out store?
All tickets purchased from Knock Out Productions are collector tickets.
They are individually designed, and printed on hard, laminated paper.
There are 2 ways to receive purchased tickets:
1) Electronically (i.e. e-tickets) – If you select this option, you will receive your e-tickets via email upon payment of your order. You can exchange them for collector tickets at the concert entrance after the bar code of each e-ticket has been scanned.
2) By post – If you select this option, you can have your collector tickets sent to the address provided (12 PLN, available up to 7 days before the concert). In this case, you will not receive any e-tickets via email, only an order confirmation. You must bring your collector tickets to the concert to gain entry.
Remember - do not post pictures of bar codes online or send them via other means of communication. We validate tickets using their bar codes, each of which is unique. If you post an image of your bar code online, someone else could enter the concert using your ticket!
2. Do I have to pay extra for collector tickets?
No. There is no extra charge for collector tickets.
3. Can I reserve tickets?
No. Tickets cannot be reserved either by phone or by email.
4. How to place an order?
5. What are the acceptable payment methods, and is DotPay a secure system?
Knock Out Productions uses DotPay to streamline the operation of our online store.
According to the system provider, the system is secure.
Tickets can also be purchased via online bank transfer. After placing an order, you must pay within 20 minutes or your order will be cancelled.
6. I am having problems ordering tickets. What should I do?
Please write an email to email@example.com.
7. Can concerts be attended by persons under 18 years of age?
Persons who on the day of the concert are between 13 and 17 years of age may enter with the written consent of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s). Click HERE to download the consent form. Persons who on the day of the concert are under 13 years of age may enter only under the care of an adult indicated by their parent(s) or legal guardian(s). Click HERE to download the consent form.
8. How much does it cost to send tickets by post and what are the delivery options?
Pocztex24 courier service - 12 PLN
Pickup on the day of the concert - 0 PLN
A service cost of 3.5% of the order amount is added to each transaction.
NO CASH ON DELIVERY SHIPPING
9. Can I return a purchased ticket?
Pursuant to Art. 38 in conjunction with Art. 27 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws 24 June 2014), consumers do not have the right to withdraw from an agreement for the sale of tickets for events with a set date, thus tickets purchased through sklep.knockoutprod.net are not subject to exchange or return pursuant to these regulations.
10. How much time do I have to pay for my order? How long will it be active?
After clicking PLACE ORDER, users have 20 minutes to complete payment. Orders not paid within 20 minutes are cancelled. Tickets may not be reserved.
11. Can tickets be sent abroad?
We do not send tickets to locations outside of Poland. We therefore recommend purchasing electronic tickets, which can be exchanged for collector tickets on the day of the concert.
12. When will I receive my ticket if I decide to have it sent by post?
Tickets are shipped within 4 business days after an order has been received (unless otherwise noted on our website).
13. Up to what age can kids get in free?
Kids aged 9 and under can enter for free. They must have earplugs or noise-cancelling headphones, and must remain under the strict care of a parent or legal guardian.
14. Can a disabled person and their caretaker enter the concert on a single ticket?
Disabled person are obliged to buy a ticket at its full value in order to be able to take part in an event. Caretaker have 50% discount for their ticket.
15. Why did the parcel with my ticket(s) not include a receipt?
In accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Development and Finance of 16 December 2016 on exemptions from the obligation to keep records using cash registers (Journal of Laws 2016, item 2177), ticket sales are not recorded using cash registers as of 31.03.2017. We will consider claims and return requests on the basis of any legally acceptable proofs of purchase such as email correspondence, payment receipts, etc.
16. Why I can`t buy tickets for more than one concert?
We can't do that right now due to the rather complicated process of distributing tickets for a given concert, as well as the 20-minute pay time. We therefore recommend purchasing electronic tickets, which can be exchanged for collector tickets on the day of the concert.
17. Can I leave the concert venue and return with the validity of the ticket after some time?
The admission ticket for the concert is one-off and loses its validity after leaving the concert venue.